Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hot Spring

Today I am going to a hotel for a special treat. It is a new hotel built as an old style hotel. It was a nice hotel but the beds, chairs, and tables are different. they have lots of hot springs. The beds and tables are on the floor and the chairs are pillows on the floor. You have to put your knees on a mat and sit on the pillow.

After I went to the room for a little while, I went to the hot spring. It was very nice. First, I went to a changing room. It was a little hard taking clothes off without showing my body because there was two people in there. Then after I took my clothes off I went to the hot spring. Each hot spring has a unique personality. One famous hot spring smelles like really bad rotten eggs. But if you have an organ problem and you go into the spring every day, it would cure your problem. This one was slimy, well kind of. I had to spray myself down before I can go into the hot spring.

My cousin Kanako, met us at the hot spring. She was not spending the night because her plane was tomorrow. In a little while we got out. We dried off and we got into our robes. Then we went down for dinner. Wow, look at this food. Wait you cant see the food! I got to cook the meat on a little stove. My sister and I had about five diffrent meals. The adults had about ten different dishes. After dinner I had to say godbye to Kanako. Nnoo!! But she is coming to vermont for a bit this year. Yes. After we said goodbye to Kanako we went back to our room. I am so tried. Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.