Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lets Go Shopping

Today I am going to two malls today. The first one is huge! There are so many restrants and shops. I went to a shop called Mr. Donut. I had gotten two donuts and a juice. We also got a food called octupuse balls. They are dough balls and pieces of octupus in them. We went to many stores. One store was called Stone store. I got a crystal with a dragon engraved on it. We also got a real amathest with a dragon curled on it for my sister. We also went to a store where I bought a Tony Tony Chopper Man shirt. I also got a sticker for my phone, that you can stick on the back. There was a band at the mall and my mom told me it was a band trying to become famous. We went to a store that was a bit weird, but my mom bought a few things. After a little bit we went to the next mall. The next mall is smaller. We looked around and bought a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.