Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Yum Yum

Next day I woke up at six. I ate breakfast and then waited until 11. At 11, we went to a cake store called Karin. They make the best cake in the world! After, we went home and I ate fried noddles for lunch. Compared to America, they are thin, not fat.
After lunch, I had to wait two hours before I could eat cake. It was sssooo good. I had a white chocolote mousse cake with a strawberry and a raspberry glaze on the cake. Yum yum.



My sister had a vanilla pudding layer cake with a chocolate glaze and Chinese berries on top.

After we ate cake, we started walking to the 7/11 store. I got pokemon cards, and my sister got grape charmel candy. We then walked a half-mile to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.