Monday, April 23, 2012

Fox Shrine

Today I went to the shrine. I passed many shops but I urged myself to pass them. This shrine was a Fox Shrine.The fox spirit was the messengers to to the spirts. I finally got to the temple and did my prayers and then it happen, a one life time experience. Nine Monk's came and started chanting. I watched them for a while then left. I got a fortune teller and it said, ''I had a good year.'' Then my sister and I got to feed the koi fish. They were swarming around the food. After the fish took all my food, my sister and my mom and I went to the shrine. The one I told about early. After all that I went to the shops. I bought my friends a gift and bought myself a dragon. Well two dragons. I got home and took a bath. A nice warm bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.